its launch in October 2020, the event has captured the attention of many motor
enthusiasts both locally and nationally who have signed up to showcase their vehicles
throughout the 100,000m2 sprawling estate. Support for the event continues with
the Organisers reporting that plans are well advanced to ensure that the event
is designed to maximise the space available within the grounds of Kincardine
Castle to stage an open-air socially distanced event suitable for all attendees
to enjoy some family fun.
Held in the grounds of privately-owned Kincardine Castle near Kincardine O’Neil, the two-day Royal Deeside Motor Show is run by Aberdeen-based Etiom Events and is a much-anticipated new addition to the motoring events calendar.
We are looking forward to welcoming over 5,000 visitors per day to the Royal Deeside Motor Show, a brand new event being staged at the majestic Kincardine Castle and throughout the scenic 3,000 acre estate. This is a two-day gathering of rare motors, including performance, classic, retro, contemporary, agri, leisure and heavy haulage, spanning motorcars, motorbikes, campers, 4x4s, tractors, HGVs and so much more.
Whilst the event is centred around motors, it is designed to be a family-inclusive event, with attractions including:-
- Two MotoCases (Upper and Lower) showcasing over 1,000 motors from collectors, enthusiasts and motor dealers;
- Our very own Royal Deeside Cartie Race where entrants design their cartie and race them down the Castle’s West Drive for glory (in association with the Scottish Cartie Association);
- An Offroad 4×4 safari experience especially created in the woods above the Castle (in association with the Buchan Offroad Drivers Club);
- The Kincardine Showcase Parade will see the main Castle ‘West Drive’ converted into a showcase catwalk of motors from across the decades and spanning all motor sectors, including, cars, vans, campers, agricultural, leisure campers, motorbikes and even heavy haulage HLVs!
- Retail zone for the motor enthusiast, displaying everything from spare parts for your motor, to car detailing and enhancements for your motorhome;
- A shopper’s heaven, supporting local businesses with their promotion of a huge range of arts, crafts and fantastic creations from local and national makers;
- Dedicated zone for international street food and drink giving us the opportunity to celebrate and showcase local national and international street food. Not forgetting our world famous locally produced craft beer and spirit drinks companies;
- And of course, we haven’t forgotten about the wee ones, as we have dedicated zones to host family and children’s rides for visitors to enjoy (in association with M&D’s).
Free to showcase a motor/s, please see ‘Register my vehicle’ link on website for registration and additional information.Get tickets
Tickets on the gate
Tickets are available to purchase on the day but pre booking tickets is preferred.